Wednesday, June 6, 2012

For your interest - Energy Efficiency Link


Hi everyone,


I believe that the new Energy Efficiency in buildings, named the SANS 204 Part XA has been more than a challenge for some.
I have had a few test runs myself trying to convince myself if the calculations are right.
Being the Plans Examiner @ the NMBM, I came across a few handy documents that would help you out when doubting those very long and lengthy calculations.
Unfortunately I can not put the document on the blog because you will have to purchase this from the 'author' himself. a Demo version is available on request. 
So... all the architects following my blog here goes:
Send your purchase request to The Drawing Studio at: 
drawingstudio@afrihost.co.za 
or fax them at: 086 649 7887.

You are also welcome to visit the "smart glass" website for

their fenestration schedule.
To purchase the full SANS document visit the SABS website at the following link:
https://www.sabs.co.za/webstore/standards/product.php?id=1400025022


No comments:

Post a Comment