Saturday, July 28, 2012

Slog blog 1

Hey everyone,

First "SLOG BLOG"-JUST AN "ON THE WAY" BLOG TO LET YOU KNOW I'M STILL HERE!

Thank you so much for following my blog. It is just amazing to see how many people shares the same interest. This has also given me the opportunity to communicate with the 'industry'; architects, builders, technologists, designers and way more than I expected!
At the same time this has given me the opportunity to grow in a field I have great passion for = Research!
From a little holiday I am now returning and promise to start updating the blog as soon as possible.
I would like to see if I can't get some new products on the line to feature them so keep on following and if you want to make comments, please feel free to do so.
Questions are welcome as well as new Post Ideas... 

You can also reach me on trasee.s@gmail.com

Take care and happy blogging you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment